Benefits of BioSensor Therapy
The BioSensor Program improves the development of the puppy's neurological systems by early stimulation and stress, resulting in the following benefits for the life of the dog.
1. Improved Cardiovascular Performance
2. Stronger Heart Beats
3. Stronger Adrenal Glands
4. More Tolerance to Stress
5. Greater Lifetime Resistance to Disease
The BioSensor Approach
The BioSensor Approach sometimes referred to as the "Super Dog" Program is based on years of solid research. In the 1970s, the United States military learned that early neurological stimulation exercises on puppies could have important and lasting effects. The program was developed to improve the performance of dogs that were used in the military. While their program did not include Labs, their studies confirmed that there are specific time periods early in life when neurological stimulation has optimum results.
"Surprising as it may seem, it isn't capacity that explains the differences that exist between individuals because most seem to have far more capacity than they will ever use. The differences that exist between individuals seem to be related to something else. The ones who achieve and outperform others seem to have within themselves the ability to use hidden resources. In other words, it's what they are able to do with what they have that makes the difference."
BioSensor Therapy is an amazing approach that has long-lasting developmental advantages. It is so extraordinary that simple early stimulation of each newborn puppy leads to rapid increased neurological growth and development. This explosive time of potential growth and development only involves a window of time that begins on the third day of life and lasts until the sixteenth day. Diamond Standard Poodles utilizes this program along with our own training process to enhance maximum potential and guaranteed results.
This critical period of development is of great importance to your new puppy and the benefits reaped from those first experiences with the BioSensor program can never be replaced, relived, or regained!
FOR THE LOVE OF YOUR POODLE
Diamond Show Poodles is a boutique poodle breeder in Fresno offering advanced puppies. Puppies are trained from birth using a professional training program that includes Bio-Sensor early neurological stimulation and Puppy Culture. We believe that this rare opportunity in the first 12 weeks of a puppies life is the most important for laying the foundation of early enrichment. During this Neonatal period, if you stimulate the neurological system of a puppy, you can shape the puppy for the rest of his life. This Early training opportunity can only be achieved during these few precious weeks, resulting in greater tolerance of stress greater resistance to disease, faster adrenal system, a stronger heart rate and heart beat.
Making Pets Happy
"The ultimate benefit of the Enrichment Effect is increased emotional stability of the puppies. Beter recovery from fear, less fear-based aggression, calmer, and quicker to learn basic commands." Puppy Culture.
"Puppy Culture - The Critical First 12 Weeks That Can Shape Your Puppy's Future"
We give DHPP at just or soon after 12 weeks of age; administer without stress-related happenings in the puppy's life (see chart below). Wait at least three weeks to take a Titer blood test to verify immunity.
Please note the urgency of inoculations is not that of what it has been in the past for most regions of the USA. A bit of research and discussion with those breeders that are raising their dogs holistically will help calm the thoughts of urgency for a new puppy owner. Work with your local veterinarian that promotes good health without extra drugs. Wait, if possible to have the rabies vaccine administered no sooner than 12 months of age. Wait as long as you can for that vaccine to be given.
- Leptobactrin — We do not recommend.
- Corona Virus Vaccine — We do not recommend. If required by trainer or kennel, give after 22 weeks.
- Bordatella Vaccine — We do not recommend. If required by trainer or kennel, give after 22 weeks.
- Rabies Vaccine — Not to be given at the same time as any other vaccine or during stress or surgery.
General Precautions During Vaccination Period
- Do not administer drugs, flea preventive, heartworm preventive or, wormers.
- Do not give any vaccines to a bitch "in season."
- Do not give any vaccines to a pregnant or lactating bitch. Don't incur undue stress.
- Do not introduce air travel. Don't board outside the known home.
Note: Sick dogs are absolutely those on medication. The instructions on the vaccine vials caution that the vaccine be administered to healthy dogs. Please be warned.
General Recommendations for Vaccination
- Do not vaccinate under stress; corticosteroids inhibit lymphocyte metabolism and cell growth. Adrenalin releases lymphocytic AMP (cyclic) which is immunosuppressive. Stress decreases the activity of natural killer cells.
- Do not vaccinate within 2 weeks of surgery. Anesthetics are immunosuppressive.
- Do not vaccinate before 6 weeks of age. MLV vaccine can cause encephalitis in pups under 4 wks.
- Do not routinely vaccinate older animals after 6 months of age.
- Do not administer multiple virus vaccines to dogs and cats in multiple animal households. Virus shedding can create increased virus particles in the environment.
- Do not vaccinate sick animals or those who have been exposed to disease.
- Do not vaccinate during glucocorticoid therapy. Be cautious with Butazolidin, estrogens, and insecticidal drugs including heartworm preventives.
- Do not vaccinate animals with tumors, heart, or kidney disease.